We are a modern, family run, practice with traditional values but up to date treatments. We treat your pet as we would treat our own. Our veterinary team are constantly improving their skill base and knowledge through training and we have several vets with Advanced Practitioner status recognised by the Royal College of Veterinary surgeons. We also have visiting Specialists who attend our practice to give your pet the most comprehensive care.
Choosing a vet practice is a big decision and, as pet owners ourselves, we understand the importance of getting it right. We pride ourselves on spending quality time with pets and their owners and maintaining outstanding levels of communication.
- Certificate holder in Small Animal Internal Medicine.
- Visiting medical Specialists in Imaging and Cardiology
- In-house laboratory for rapid results and excellent external laboratory for extensive screening.
- Excellent relationships with local and national centres of excellence for advice and specialist treatments.
- Dedicated surgical theatres
- Routine and non-routine surgery
- Certificate holders in Surgery, recognised by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons as Advanced Practitioners.
- Orthopaedic and Soft Tissue
- Modern anaesthetics, surgical equipment and materials
- Excellent nursing care